jueves, 24 de agosto de 2017

Conversaciones. Why I like pizza

Llama al 665 57 30 61 si quieres clases particulares de inglés a domicilio en Soto del Real con un Profesor nativo con mucha experiencia y clases personalizadas. Clases por Skype. Haz click aquí o llama al 665 57 30 61.

Steve talks about a food he loves and what he likes to put on it.
Steve: Hi, this is Steve. I'd like to talk about pizza. Pizza is my favorite food. I like it because you can have pizza every day and it can be different each time. My favorite toppings on pizza are pepperoni, mushrooms, basil, garlic. I like lots of cheese also. Olives are really good on Pizza as well. I like pizza with a thick crust but I also like the crust to be somewhat crunchy. I know how to make pizza quite well and I think some of the best pizzerias that you can go to usually serve it with olive oil, chili's and parmesan cheese. That's how I like it. 

Vocabulary
Toppings  > the ingredients you put on top of a pizza or other food
choose your own pizza toppings > elija los ingredientes para cubrir su pizza
Pepperoni > salchichón 
Mushrooms > champiñones
Basil > albahaca
Garlic > ajo
Cheese > queso
Really good > very good. Really is used a lot for emphasis.
It’s really hot / really cold / really expensive etc
Crust > corteza
Somewhat > algo, un tanto
crunchy > crujiente
I know how to make pizza quite well > sé cómo hacer pizza muy bien

Llama al 665 57 30 61 si quieres clases particulares de inglés a domicilio en Soto del Real con un Profesor nativo con mucha experiencia y clases personalizadas. Clases por Skype. Haz click aquí o llama al 665 57 30 61.

Clases particulares de inglés a domicilio para niños y adultos en Bustarviejo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario